MLAW Simon Hampl
Simon Hampl has been working for Streiff von Kaenel Ltd. since March 2018. He represents and counsels clients, notably in the areas of individual and public employment law. Furthermore, he regularly manages cases in the fields of family and matrimonial law and acts as a defense attorney.
- since 2018 Attorney with Streiff von Kaenel Ltd.
- 2016-2018 Attorney in an international law and consulting firm, Zurich
- 2015-2016 Research assistant at the chair for private law, with focus on Swiss Civil Code (Prof. Dr. P. Breitschmid), University of Zurich
- 2014-2015 Legal trainee and ad hoc law clerk, District Court of Schaffhausen
- 2013-2014 Legal trainee in an international corporate law firm, Zurich
- 2015 Admission to the Bar of the Canton of Schaffhausen
- 2013 Master of Law, University of Zurich
- 2011 Bachelor of Law, University of Zurich
- Member of the Bern/Jura Football Association’s appeals committee, Ittigen b. Bern
Areas of expertise
Employment law, public employment law, family law, criminal law, general contract and civil law, litigation
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association
- On-call Criminal Defense www.pikett-strafverteidigung.ch