MLaw Marina Lerch
Marina Lerch has been working for Streiff von Kaenel Ltd. since January 2019 and mainly deals with matters concerning employment law, general contract law and corporate law. Her focus is on counselling her clients in complex public and individual employment law matters.
- since 2019 Attorney with Streiff von Kaenel Ltd.
- 2015-2018 Attorney in an international corporate law firm, Zug
- 2012-2013 Attorney in a legal expenses insurance company, Bern
- 2010 Legal trainee, District Court of Aarwangen-Wangen
- 2009 Legal trainee at a law firm, Bern
- 2011 Admission to the Bar of the Canton of Bern
- 2008 Master of Law, University of Freiburg (Switzerland)
- 2006 Bachelor of Law, University of Freiburg (Switzerland)
German, English, French, Swedish
Areas of expertise
Employment law, general civil and contract law, litigation
Zurich and Swiss Bar Association