lic. iur. Lukasz Grebski
Lukasz Grebski is an expert in individual and public employment law and has broad and specific experience in these areas. Among his areas of expertise is collective employment law. His focus is on individual and solution-oriented counselling in complicated legal matters, drafting expert opinions as well as complex litigation services at state courts, arbitration courts and in dealing with authorities. He counsels and represents individuals, corporations, associations and non-profit organizations as well as communities and public institutions. In addition to his work as an attorney with Streiff von Kaenel Ltd., Lukasz Grebski is an associate lecturer at the University of Zurich.
- since 2014 Attorney with Streiff von Kaenel Ltd.
- since 2013 Associate lecturer, University of Zurich
- 2009-2014 Research assistant at the chair for civil law and employment law (Prof. W. Portmann), University of Zurich
- 2010-2013 Research assistant for the module of employment and liability law (Prof. W. Portmann), Bachelor of Law Degree, Foundation for Distance Learning University Switzerland FS-CH
- 2007-2008 Legal trainee in a law firm specializing in business law
- 2005-2007 Legal trainee, District Court of Zurich
- 2009 Admission to the Bar of the Canton of Zurich
- 2005 Master’s Degree, University of Zurich
German, English, Polish, French
Areas of expertise
Employment law, public employment law, litigation
Zurich and Swiss Bar Association