MLAW Jonas Achermann
Jonas Achermann counsels and represents clients mainly in matters concerning employment law, general contract law and corporate law. He has a particular interest in complex legal issues in the areas of social security, personnel leasing and internal investigations.
- since 2021 Attorney with Streiff von Kaenel Ltd.
- 2020 Attorney in a legal protection insurance company, team employment law
- 2020 Legal counsel of the Joint Institution under the Federal Sickness Insurance Act
- 2018-2019 Legal counsel of a leading recruiting and employment agency
- 2016-2017 Legal trainee, District Court of Zurich
- 2015-2016 Legal counsel of an international corporate law firm in Istanbul, Turkey
- 2020 Admission to the Bar of the Canton of Zurich
- 2015 Master of Law, Zurich University
- 2015 Semester abroad, Bilgi Istanbul University
- 2014 Bachelor of Law, Zurich University
German, English, French
Areas of expertise
Employment law, public employment law, corporate law, general civil and contract law, litigation
Zurich and Swiss Bar Association