MLaw Hans Schinz
Hans Schinz is specialised in labour law, public service law and family law. He competently guides clients through court proceedings and internal investigations. In addition to his work as an attorney, Hans Schinz is a substitute judge at the District Court of Uster.
- since 2022 Attorney with Streiff von Kaenel Ltd.
- since 2021 Substitute Judge, District Court of Uster
- 2020-2022 Law clerk, Superior Court of the Canton of Zurich, I. Civil Chamber
- 2017-2020 Chairman of the Rental Conciliation Authority, District Court of Uster
- 2017-2020 Law clerk, District Court of Uster
- 2016-2017 Legal trainee, District Court of Uster
- 2015-2016 Legal trainee in a law firm in Zurich
- 2019 Admission to the Bar of the Canton of Zurich
- 2016 Master of Law, Zurich University
- 2014 Bachelor of Law, Zurich University
German, English, French, Italian, Czech
Areas of expertise
Employment law, public employment law, family law, tenancy law, criminal law, general civil and contract law, litigation
Zurich and Swiss Bar Association